Skype
codymi

Banana Banana

The animation was great, but the story was really short and didn't go anywhere. You might want to consider teaming up with a writer because your animation style looks really good, I feel like you just need a good story behind it.

frass70 responds:

Thanks man

Why Paperclips Are Cool Why Paperclips Are Cool

This is quite possibly the most trippy and terrifying thing I have ever seen, just add some unsettleing music and it will be sure to keep everyone up at night.

TONGS TONGS

It was funny :p

Why did you never release this? its awesome! btw when will the next blockhead come out :D

Monster Glider Monster Glider

Good

Reminds me of kitten cannon but this requires skill

Snackalope Snackalope

Great

It is a great game but it could realy use a volume button or some sort of mute option because the song gets repetitve after looping a few times other than that id say it was very good, good enough for a 5

tinymania responds:

Yeah, that's the trouble with having real songs - do you use a short loop to keep the file size down or use the full track and hope people can wait for it to load?

aRien Wars aRien Wars

intro was good but...

the game was REALY lacking amazeing intro though that was some pretty great art

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

So much nostalgia

I started listening and immediately whipped out my ducktales NES cartridge. Thanks for the trip to my childhood :D.

Sonic Fusion Sonic Fusion

hmmm

needs more cake man

Pezmobile responds:

That completely useless. I know the songs not too good but you could at least tell me why you gave it a 4!

Do A Barrel Roll Do A Barrel Roll

THE BEST

Lino officialy my song of the year 5/5 10/10

Magmar Magmar

Very cool magmar, I like how it has a blurred smooth look to it.

LegolaSS responds: