Skype
codymi

Banana Banana

The animation was great, but the story was really short and didn't go anywhere. You might want to consider teaming up with a writer because your animation style looks really good, I feel like you just need a good story behind it.

frass70 responds:

Thanks man

Why Paperclips Are Cool Why Paperclips Are Cool

This is quite possibly the most trippy and terrifying thing I have ever seen, just add some unsettleing music and it will be sure to keep everyone up at night.

TONGS TONGS

It was funny :p

Why did you never release this? its awesome! btw when will the next blockhead come out :D

Mr. Valentine's flower Mr. Valentine's flower

I cant even?

That was so disturbing... I don't even....

flashmakeit responds:

???????????????

Mystery - Jazzy J Mystery - Jazzy J

Magnificent

Great animation. One of the best I have ever seen. The art was incredible 10/10 The mood of the animation and the way it transitioned was excellent 10/10. The only thing you could have done better was the animation of the bottle in the water, but that was a small detail 10/10 5/5.

Pics of Pigs "Elevator" Pics of Pigs "Elevator"

Needs a better story

The animation was great but the whole thing was very short and it honestly was not funny. It seemed to rushed If you made a great story to go with your animation I think it would be Amazing. Other than that great work.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Great flash

This video was a complex and amazing creation. all the detail and work put into this was incredible. I also think using that calm music made it great despite what others said, it made me feel somhow like I was reliving a sad memory.

Psyco Eddy Psyco Eddy

amazeing

This was an incredible animation i realy dont know how you managed it

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

best vids ever

<3 Yotam Perel KEEP ON ROCKING MY FLASH WORLD BRO!

Life On A Conveyer Belt Life On A Conveyer Belt

Fantastic

This movie worked perfectly between the art the music and the message incorperated 5/5.